Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

Man apologizes for abusing Sarfaraz in UK mall

Sarfaraz Ahmed

An awful incident happened yesterday with the Captain of Pakistan cricket team Sarfaraz Ahmed when a person went too far and crossed the lines.

A video which has gone viral on social media, shows that an unknown person asked Sarfaraz Ahmed for a selfie in a mall, the Pakistan skipper obliged despite having his kid with him, the man started shouting abuses at him, body-shaming him and calling him “fat like a pig”.

Sarfaraz, instead of responding to the repulsive attack, maintained his calm and left without retaliating even as the man kept shouting insults behind his back.

Later, the unidentified man apologized to Sarfaraz when social media flooded with harsh criticism for his shameful act, he posted a video on internet where he said that he had no idea he would be faced with this kind of counterblast from the people.

“I’m extremely sorry, what I did wasn’t right in any way. I deleted the video right afterwards but I don’t know how it got posted on social media and then went viral,” said the man, who used nasty words for Sarfaraz.



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :