Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

Aamir Ali aims to become first international cricketer from Dadu

Left-arm spinner Aamir Ali is aiming to become the first player from Dadu to represent Pakistan in international cricket.

While sharing his views in a video released by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) the 17-year-old said that despite having fewer facilities in Dadu, he feels it is an honor to play for Pakistan at the Under-19 level.

“We have scarce playing facilities in my hometown and it is a huge honor for me to represent Pakistan U19. My aim though is to become the first player from Dadu to represent Pakistan in international cricket,”

Talking about his early life, he highlighted that initially he had told by his family to follow his brother and do the tailoring work but after watching his game, his father realized to support the passion of playing cricket.

“My father does labour work and my brother does tailoring work. I was initially told by my family to take up tailoring, but after watching me play and realizing that it meant everything to me, my father started to back my passion,”

Aamir said that he is totally focused on leading his side to win the U-19 World cup and leave an impression.

“My desire is to leave a lasting impression in the mega event and be close to the dream of representing Pakistan at the senior level,” He added.

Aamir was brilliant in the series against South Africa taking 13 wickets in seven games. In the ACC U19 Asia Cup 2019, Aamir picked four wickets in three games.

ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup is scheduled to be held in South Africa from 17th January to 9th February 2020. Pakistan will face Bangladesh, Scotland, and Zimbabwe as they are placed in Group C of the competition.



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :