Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

Shadab Khan hopes to bat up the order for Pakistan

Manchester: All-rounder Shadab Khan is hoping to bat up the order for Pakistan and emulate his batting performances of Pakistan Super League (PSL) for the national side too.

In a video released by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the 21-year-old said that the league’s bowling standard is quite high that has given him confidence with the bat.

“I have scored runs against quality bowling attacks and it has boosted my confidence. Bowling standards are quite competitive in PSL that have built my trust with the bat and I hope whenever the chance is provided, I will try to replicate the same,” he said.

Shadab looked rusty with the ball in the first two overs of the first T20I against England but came back stronger by claiming wickets of Tom Banton and Moeen Ali. He finished with the figures of 2-33.

It must be noted that the first T20I was called off due to a wet outfield at Old Trafford. The second T20I will take place at the same venue today.

Read also: ‘Shadab Khan should bat up the order for Pakistan’ says Ramiz Raja



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :