Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

Usman Khawaja keen to return to Pakistan and play in PSL

Karachi: Australia’s batsman Usman Khawaja is keen to return to Pakistan, his birthplace, and take part in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).

The left-handed batsman is currently out of his national side and has expressed his desire to play T20 franchise cricket around the globe and PSL is also one of them.

“There are lots of competitions around the world which I haven’t played in yet. I’ve played IPL, and T20 cricket in England, but I haven’t played CPL (Caribbean Premier League) or even PSL yet, which would be nice to do,” Khawaja said in his interview with cricket.com.au.

The 33-year-old knows that he got a great amount of following in Pakistan and would like to come and meet those people.

“Pakistan is obviously where my family is from, it’s where I was born and I’d love to get back there one day. I haven’t been there for 11, 12 years so I’d like to tick that off the bucket list, too,” he added.

“I’ve got a lot of support in Pakistan and it’d be nice to go back and see and meet some of those people,” he maintained.

Khawaja has represented Australia in 44 Tests, 40 ODIs, and 9 T20Is, scoring 4682 runs.

Read also: Ricky Ponting feels Usman Khawaja’s Test career may be over



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :