Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

Inam Butt aims back to back medals for Pakistan

ROME: Pakistani wrestler Inam Butt aims to win yet another medal in the World Beach Wrestling Series, this time happening in Greece on September 10 and 11. 

In a video message on Twitter, Inam thanked the Pakistan Sports Board (PSB), Foreign Office, and Pakistan embassies in Italy and Greece for helping him participate in the next stop of the World Beach Wrestling Series.

“I would like to thank PSB, Foreign Office, and both the Pakistani embassies in Italy and Greece for making it possible for me to participate in World Beach Wrestling Series in Greece,” he said.

“I will try my best to continue the winning streak and win yet another medal for my beloved country,” he added.

“I need your prayers and wishes for my next challenge,” the wrestler concluded.

It must be noted here that Inam remained unbeaten in the Italy leg of the World Beach Wrestling Series and won Gold by beating Ukrainian counterpart Oleksii Yakovchuk in the final of 90Kg category.

READ: Sports Minister of Punjab announces cash prize for Inam Butt



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :