Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

‘Will come as PCB chairman only’ Shoaib Akhtar

Karachi: Former Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar has unveiled that he will only become part of the country’s cricketing affairs by coming in as a chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).

World’s fastest bowler Akhtar talked exclusively to ARY News’ show Bouncer and revealed his plans. He emphasized that Pakistan cricket has gone towards mediocrity.

“I will only come as chairman of the PCB as I’ve always seen a dream of being at the top,” he said. “There is no point of coming in any other capacity If I’m not part of the policy-making,” he added.

Read: ‘I feel Pakistan will win the T20 World Cup’ Shoaib Akhtar

“I will bring a team better than me, a CEO of the PCB better than me. PCB should not run as PCB, it should be run like a corporation. The world moves forward by the economics and it determined what you have to do further,” he added.

On the other hand, Akhtar believes the upcoming T20 World Cup is on the plate and Green Shirts should win as they are playing at their own backyard.

“It’s your own backyard. Pakistan has spinners, all-rounders but there is still a problem in the middle order. I am still affirmed that Pakistan can win this world cup and thrash India,” he added.



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :