Sports

[Sports][grids]

Health

[Health][list]

business

[Business][bleft]

International

[International][list]

TECHNOLOGY

[TECHNOLOGY][bleft]

‘Being in bio-secure bubble has been mentally-challenging’ Archer

Manchester: England’s pacer Jofra Archer has admitted that being in the bio-bubble has been mentally-challenging as he has spent 87 days in the bubble until now.

“I’ll tell you, it has been mentally challenging. I’m not sure how many more bubbles I’ve got left in me for the rest of the year,” Archer said after producing a match-winning spell against Australia on Sunday.

The Barbados-born is unsure whether he will take part in upcoming Australia’s Big Bash League (BBL).

Read: Jordan hopes to play more international cricket with friend Archer

“I haven’t seen my family really since February and it’s September now. The IPL is going to be most of October, November we (England) go to South Africa, hopefully,” he added.

“That only leaves me with a few weeks in December for the rest of the year. I love my Hobart family, but I think I need to spend some time with my real family as well,” he maintained.

It must be noted that Archer broke the bio-secure bubble after the first ENGvWI Test as he went to his flat in Brighton.

Read also: England excludes Archer from second Test after breaching bio-secure protocols



Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :